Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Banners For You, Irresistibly Yours Paper, May Flowers Framelits Card using PPA309

The Irresistibly Yours Speciality Paper has been calling me for a while an today was the day to break it out and pair it with the weeks Pals Paper Art Colour Challenge


To start the card I took out new Sponge Brayer and a piece of the Irresistibly Yours Speciality Paper and inked it with both Sahara Sand and Sweet Sugarplum. I made sure to buff the glaze on the card with a tissue to reveal the pattern on the paper. Using the Big Shot I die cut 2 flowers in Sahara Sand and Island Indigo card stock 2 leaves in Always Artichoke card stock from the May Flower Framelits and scribble in Sweet Sugarplum acrd stock from Swirly Scribbles and attached this to the bottom of the card. I offset the 2 flowers and and added the 2 leaves and attached it over the scribble border. I stamped the banner from the Banners For You in Sahara Sand ink on Vellum and sentiment in Sweet Sugarplum ink and attached it to the card using tomboy multipurpose glue on the shadows so it doesn't show. I attached this piece to an Island Indigo card base to finish the card.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Why is it that I never think to use this type of designer series paper with our inks? Your shading of the inks from dark to light really adds a lot of interest to the card and makes the focal elements pop! Thank you for playing along with my color challenge at the PPA this week. Hope to see you in our gallery often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love this dsp with these colors on top. Thanks for playing with the Pals this week~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen, the Irresistibly Yours dsp is gorgeous the way you've brayered it! And than you for the tip on buffing the glaze on the paper to make it stand out! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete