Monday, April 17, 2017

Hello - Eastern Beauty, Eastern Palace DSP Card

I had some time yesterday with my friend and fellow demonstrator Rosalie Desmond via Video to play and be inspired with using some NEW products from the Eastern Palace Suite from the upcoming Annual Catalogue, lucky for us we have the opportunity to play with it early and as a customer you get to purchase and play with this set as of May 1st in 2 Bundles of Products more info to come....... To make this card I to took the open flower shape and stamped it making sure it is connecting it to create a repeating pattern in one of our NEW 2017-2019 In Colours Lemon Lime Twist. I had a little scrap another new colour Fresh Fig patterned paper from the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper and Gold Heat Embossed the Hello from the same Eastern Beauty stamp set which I flagged using Banner Triple Punch and added some bunched Gold Thread to finish off the sentiment. I layered the stamped piece in a Fresh Fig card stock layer onto a Lemon Lime Twist Card base.

I will be holding a Stamp-a-Stack class on May 21st 1pm where we will using the Eastern Palace Suite making 6 cards 2 each of 3 Designs including envelopes for $25 on the Central Coast, NSW. Please contact me for further details and to RSVP.

To order any of the products used on this project you will have to wait till May but we still have lots of other products available and the Retirement List, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. 

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment