Saturday, May 13, 2017

A Note for You - Eastern Beauty Stamp set - Eastern Palace Suite Card

This card started as a Disaster and I think I saved it? I was trying to get this background effect but wasn't lining up the stamp right so I made it work for another kind of background instead a bit more of a organic look. I have used Lemon Lime Twist, Dapper Denim and Fresh Fig for all my stamping using the Eastern Beauty stamp set on Very Vanilla card stock and a Dapper Denim card base.

These are two Eastern Palace Bundles Available exclusively during May 2017
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=31028&dbwsdemoid=4004909

I will also be running a class using this bundle a little later in the month here are the details
21st May 1pm - Stamp a Stack 
Come along and make 6 cards - 2 each of 3 designs including envelopes for $25 using NEW product Suite ‘Eastern Palace’ from the upcoming 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue

To order any of the products used to make this card, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order. There are still plenty of items to purchase from our Retirement List



I can also show you how to make my projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment