Friday, October 12, 2018

Rooted in Nature Maculine Card

I know many of us find making Masculine cards hard. I like to keep it simple and I did with this card using the Rooted In Nature stamp set and Stampin' Write Markers.



I coloured the tree using the brush end of Tranquil Tide, Granny Apple Green and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers, I made sure to use 2 greens to give the tree some extra life. The sentiment is also from the Rooted in Nature stamp set, I used the same 3 colours of Stampin' Write Markers or the Ink pads and cut them out like I have here . Finally I added Granny Apple Green Texture Weave Ribbon and Linen Thread to add some texture.
___________________________________________________

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

Love Your Stamparatus??
Check out the new Accessories the are now available 
__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.
__________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Join me in Stamping a Stack of Christmas and Birthday cards using products from the Holiday Catalogue. We will make at least 6 cards.

November 18th 1pm Christmas Class $20

Come along and make Christmas card and decorations ready for Christmas

All Materials and Refreshments supplied

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Class Specials - Come to class and place an order over $60 you get class FREE. Bring a friend who is a new customer to me and class is 1/2 price price for you both.

My classes are suitable for all skill levels of crafters.

See you Soon
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment