Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Playful Backgrounds and Thoughtful Banner Stampin' Up! Colour Challenge Birthday Card

Today I felt like keeping things really simple and just stamping using the bright and bold October Stampin' Up! Color Challenge. I have used the Playful Backgrounds and Thoughtful Banners Stamp set along with the Classic Label Punch to make the card. The colours for this challenge are Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick and Whisper White.



___________________________________________________

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________
CELEBRATE WORLD CARD MAKING DAY FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK! 
WITH 10% OFF SELECTED PRODUCTS.

HERE IS THE SALES LIST. PLACE YOUR ONLINE ORDER NOW

__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________


Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.
__________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Join me in Stamping a Stack of Christmas and Birthday cards using products from the Holiday Catalogue. We will make at least 6 cards.

November 18th 1pm Christmas Class $25


All Materials and Refreshments supplied

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Class Specials - Come to class and place an order over $60 you get class FREE. Bring a friend who is a new customer to me and class is 1/2 price price for you both.

My classes are suitable for all skill levels of crafters.

See you Soon
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment