Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Christmas Challenge Stampathon 2018 Winners Announcement

It's time to announce the Winners of the Christmas Challenge Stampathon 2018 for Australia. This challenge had not been possible without three of my Demo buddies Ruth Trice 'Artful Stampin' from the UK, Denise Garrison 'Lady Bug Stampin' from USA, Rosalie Desmond from Australia. We have had such a fun year and would like to thank you everyone who joined and participated in the group this year. We look forward to starting again with brand new challenges in 2019

And the Winners are..... (press play)


Here is look back at all my PROJECTS




Come over to the Christmas Challenge Stampathon 2018 and get ahead on your Christmas crafting when we start back in January 2019. I know I need the kick long in this department every year, I have never done enough preparation. You will have 4 inspirational project videos on the 25th of each month (January-October). You will have till the 24th of the next month to make your projects. We have prizes from the organiser/s from your respective country.

___________________________________________________


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

Let it snow! Or at least, create a snowy wonderland using this incredible assortment of products.  With two stamp sets, paper, accessories, and dies, the only limit is your creativity!

Products available while supplies last until 30 November 2018.
___________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.
__________________________________________________

___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

December 16th 1pm Designer Series Paper Stamp a Stack $25

Come along and make some 6 beautiful cards using Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper

All Materials and Refreshments supplied

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment