Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Today Magnetic Board Kit Unboxing and First Play

It arrived and I LOVE IT!! I had my First Play and Unboxing of the Celebrate Today Magnet Board Kit which includes supplies to create a magnet board designed to organise aspects of your daily life in a beautiful way. With interchangeable messages, backgrounds, and envelopes, you can decorate your magnet board to best suit your style and needs!

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

Kit includes:
*Pre-designed projects
*Step-by-step instructions
*Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
* Makes 1 framed magnet board
*Enough adhesive to complete projects
* Includes 6 magnet clips
* Includes 2 image sticker sheets and 4 sentiment sticker sheets (1 each for the following languages: Dutch, English, French, and German)
* Includes 24 double-sided 4" x 3" (10.2 x 7.6 cm) cards
* Includes 2 sheets of 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) paper
*A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 2-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
* Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate

To see how this kit came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!






__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


February Card Class

20th Feb 2022 Cost $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment