Friday, December 28, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday and Frosted Floral Paper Birthday Cards

Can you see the theme emerging with my cards?? I am using up my patterned paper from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue . Yesterday I managed to make 7 Birthday cards using the Frosted Floral Speciality (Shimmer) Paper. I paired it with our Shimmer White Paper stamped with Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and punched circles. More cards to add to my 2019 Birthday card Stash!!


Ink: Blushing Bride and Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Grey Granite, Shimmery White

Here is a Live Video from my Facebook Page of me making up the cards

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________

IT’S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SHOW 2018 SOME LOVE!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, place your orders while supplies last! 




__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.

JOIN between 5th December -2nd January and you can also order from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue. Such a great perk!
__________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Occasions & Sale A Bration Launch Party January 13th 1pm Cost $20

Come Along and Celebrate both the Occasions and Sale A Bration with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!!


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment