Saturday, December 29, 2018

Rooted In Nature and Tabs for Everything Stamps with Frosted Floral Paper Masculine Cards

Ok so today's mammoth and final effort to get my Frosted Floral paper from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue resulted in 40 cards that I finished off this morning on my Facebook Page. I have paired it with the Rooted In Nature and Tabs for Everything stamp sets along with the 2 1/4" Circle and Triple Banner Punch.


Ink: Grey Granite, Tranquil Tide and Night of Navy
Card Stock: Tranquil Tide and Thick Whisper White

I also found a single sheet of this pattern and made 6 more birthday cards using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and Pretty Label Punch


Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Card Stock: Whisper White and Thick Whisper White

Here is a Live Video from my Facebook Page of me making up the cards

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!


__________________________________________________

IT’S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SHOW 2018 SOME LOVE!
The Year-End Closeout is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. Remember: Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, place your orders while supplies last! 



__________________________________________________

Why not consider joining my Wicked Woody's team NOW get some your products from what I am sure is a long Stampin' Up! Supplies Wish List at a discount as well as the fun of being a part of my team. We meet every month have live video and card swaps.

JOIN between 5th December -2nd January and you can also order from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue. Such a great perk!
__________________________________________________


___________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Occasions & Sale A Bration Launch Party January 13th 1pm Cost $20

Come Along and Celebrate both the Occasions and Sale A Bration with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!!

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment