Monday, July 1, 2019

Bonus Days are BACK

Now is a perfect time to buy beautiful products from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue in July and earn a coupon to redeem in August


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Daisy Lane stamp set and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment