Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia with Stampin' Blends #stampinupcolorchallenge Card

For the July Stampin' Up! Color Challenge I have paired the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set with Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Light Smoky Slate and Colour Lifter Stampin' Blends  I love how the stamp tells you exactly where the dark parts should be which makes colouring super easy. I outlined the whole image to give it a lift and blended the edges with the colour lifter to fade it out. and finished with a sentiment also from the same set. Be sure to use our Whisper White paper and Memento Ink to get best results using the Stampin' Blends. I can't wait to see your take on this challenge in the group.



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Daisy Lane stamp set and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment