Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Stampin' Up! Geared Up Garage with Pigment Sprinkles and Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Card

We had a big event in our house, my eldest son turned 15 and this is the card I made him using the Stampin' Up! Geared Up Garage stamp set to say he is a little car obsessed is an understatement. One of his favourite colours is purple (he takes after me!) so I used Gorgeous Grape Pigment Sprinkes on Watercolor Paper and embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I coloured the car using Highland Heather Stampin Blends popped it up on a Garage Gear Vellum tile cut. I personalised the inside using the Family Party Stamp set and Pattern Party Masks.  To see how this came together please check out my video.




To see how this cards came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Come Along and make projects using the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite and co-ordinating products, friends and fun!! 

Holiday Catalogue Launch Party September 15th $20

Come along and make projects using the BRAND NEW products in the Holiday catalogue. Specials, Prizes, friends and FUN on the Day

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment