Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Stampin’ Up! Christmas Gleaming and Brightly Gleaming Christmas Card

The Stampin' Up! Brightly Gleaming Suite has to be my most favourite suite in the 2019 Holiday Catalogue, I adore the copper foil accents throughout the suite. I let the Brightly Gleaming Foil accent stars be the hero of this card on the Brightly Gleaming Speciality Paper, using Night of Navy Cardstock under the large star to help it pop. I also used the Christmas Gleaming stamp set and Star Designer Elements to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

To see how this card came together and well an review and unboxing you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________


 __________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Let's use our Holiday Products in a non Christmas Way. I know I will throw in just one Christmas projects as well. So Let's have some crafty fun and laughs together.

2020 Mini Catalogue Launch January 19th 1pm $20
Come and join my in party celebrating everything NEW with Projects to make, Prizes, Specials, Fun and Laughs

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment