Friday, November 22, 2019

Stampin' Up! Floral Essence and Peaceful Boughs Christmas Card and Decoration

I am playing along with the Stampin Friends! Christmas Blog Hop. I challenged myself by using the Stampin' Up! Floral Essence stamp set to create the background flowers and focal flower on this card. I also added in the Peaceful Boughs stamp set for the sentiment and some details. I used an Aqua Painter to spread the ink from the background flowers slightly to add some detail, you could also do the same with a Wink Of Stella Brush. To create the focal flower I stamped and punched 3 flowers using the Floral Essence stamp set and Perennial Flower in Real Red and another in Shaded Spruce for the leaves, adding Gold Glitter Enamel Dots for the flower centres. The focal flower was placed on a Crumb Cake strip that I stamped with Peaceful Boughs Sentiment.  I added the dots pattern also from Peaceful Boughs to the sentiment strip and background to add some interest.

The decoration is made the same way as the focal flower using the Floral Essence stamp set. I added some 1/4" Gold Shimmer Ribbon to finish it off.

Be sure to follow along with the rest of the Blog Hop below.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies
Ellen Woodbridge You are here

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________


 __________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Christmas Crafting Class November 24th 1pm $20

Come Along and make Christmas projects using products from both the Holiday and Annual Catalogue along with friends and fun!! 

December Class December 14th 1pm $20 

Let's use our Holiday Products in a non Christmas Way. I know I will throw in just one Christmas projects as well. so lets have some crafty fun and laughs together.

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

2 comments:

  1. Poinsettia's are one of my favouite Christmas items, I always try to get one each year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Ellen. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete