Sunday, November 3, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmas Gleaming, Magnolia Lane and Tufted Christmas Card

I have seen many people customise the Stampin' Up! Magnolia Lane Paper with Stamp' Blends and I thought I would try it out. I used Poppy Parade to turn the magnolia's into poinsettia's. I added these to a Tufted 3D embossed piece in Gray Granite and added Textured Weave Ribbon to cover the join. I added the simple sentiment from the Christmas Gleaming stamp set. I have made 2 of these cards in a video. A friend suggested this card would also look great in white, I used Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo for that version. 

Which do you prefer? 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

To see how this card came together and well an review and unboxing you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________
__________________________________________________


 __________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Christmas Crafting Class November 24th 1pm $20

Come Along and make Christmas projects using products from both the Holiday and Annual Catalogue along with friends and fun!! 

December Class December 14th 1pm $20 

Let's use our Holiday Products in a non Christmas Way. I know I will throw in just one Christmas projects as well. so lets have some crafty fun and laughs together.

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment