Saturday, January 25, 2020

Stampin' Up! Making Christmas Bright and Noble Peacock Card for January Christmas Stampathon 2020

To kick off the Christmas Stampathon 2020 we have a Sketch Challenge. For my example I have shown the process of making this card in a VIDEO. I have have paired 3 stamp sets -Making Christmas Bright, Merry Christmas to All and Make A Difference with the stunning Noble Peacock Speciality Paper, Foil and Rhinestones for a perfectly coordinated and festive card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

 Come over to the Christmas Stampathon 2020 and get ahead on your Christmas crafting. I know I need the kick long in this department every year as I have never done enough preparation. You will have till the 24th of the next month to make your projects.
The Christmas Stampathon 2020 is a venture with one of my Demo buddies Esther HowardFor us to be a bit more prepared and ready for the busy Christmas season and we would love you to join us.  You will have 2 inspirational project videos on the 25th of each month. We will be sending out one of our card to a randomly picked participant each month.


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

February Class February 16th 1pm $20
Let's Play with products from Both the Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues with friends, laughter and fun.

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment