Monday, April 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Ornate Thanks and Layers with Mosaic Mood Thanks Card

I am sharing my March Customer Thank You Cards. I have used a mixture of products on this card, the Early Release Ornate Thanks stamp set and Ornate Layers Dies paired with the Healing Hugs stamp set and Mosaic Mood Speciality Paper. The Healing Hugs rose matches the ones in the Mosaic Mood paper so well I had to pair the together for this card.  I added the sentiment stamped on the Vellum Ornate Layers dies over the rose too soften it. Since there is glazing over the pattered paper the card needs no extra embellishing.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

__________________________________________________

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Let's Play with this Stunning New Ornate Garden Suite that is an Early Release from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.

Card Class May 17th 1pm $20 - Retiring Products

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment