Monday, August 2, 2021

Final Chance for 15% OFF Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper

We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and NOW is YOUR LAST CHANCE to enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalogue! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs! 



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


July-August 2021 Mini Catalogue ZOOM Launch

15th August 1pm


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment