Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Stampin' Up! Great Tidings with Wiseman Tidings Home Decor

The August Christmas Stampathon 2021 is Frame it - Make a Frameable project for your home or as a gift

I have used the Stampin' Up! Great Tidings stamp set and Wisemen Tiding Dies as the basis for this Home Decor Piece. I added Gilded Leafing to Foam Adhesive Die Cuts, Gold Heat Embossed Sentiments, Blending Brushes to create the mini scene and Silver Foil for the Buildings.

Be sure to pop over to the group and join in with this months and previous challenges and check out my VIDEO below to see how these cards were made and the Supplies I have used


The Christmas Stampathon 2021 is a Facebook Group that gets us a bit more prepared and ready for the busy Christmas season and we would love you to join us. You will have 4 inspirational projects on the 25th of each month. We will be sending out one of our cards to a randomly picked participant each month.


To see how these cards came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


September Card Class

19th September 1pm

Cost $20

We will be making projects with all brand new products


World Cardmaking Day

October 2nd 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment