Monday, August 23, 2021

Stampin' Up! Texture & Frames, Penguin Place and Evergreen Elegance Christmas Card


I made this Texture & Frames Christmas card for my August Wicked Woody's Team card swap that was Sale-A-Bration themed. You can you can earn the Texture & Frames stamp set FREE with a $90 order till September 30th 2021I added the Penguin Place and Evergreen Elegance stamp sets to the shapes images. I cased basis of this card idea from Michelle Pollard in the US.

I started by stamping with the Texture & Frames stamps firstly the 3 solid circled across the card in the lighter of the colour pairings, next in the darker colour I added the outline circle and stripes. I used the gift bag stamp from Penguin Place to create the top of bauble adding as Linen Thread Bow to the top of each

I had a trusty assistant in my 11 year old granddaughter who helped me stamp the Evergreen Elegance sentiment using the Stamparatus.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


September Card Class

19th September 1pm

Cost $20

We will be making projects with all brand new products


World Cardmaking Day

October 2nd 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

4 comments: