Sunday, September 12, 2021

Stampin' Up! Blackberry Beauty, Ornate Frames and Playful Frames Card

Do you make custom cards for your nearest and dearest? 

I am back with another customer card this one for my eldest who's birthday was at the end of July. Their favourite colour is purple and they are also a Harry Potter fan so this AMAZING  Stampin' Up! Blackberry Beauty Speciality Paper which I paired with Gold & Rose Gold Foil and Vellum. I made the numbers using the Playful Alphabet Dies that I used to die cut Foam Adhesive Sheets that I had covered with Rich Razzleberry Cardstock before Die Cutting. I placed the numbers on Layering Circles dies then on a Ornate Frames Paper die cut.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!



__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


September Card Class

19th September 1pm

Cost $20

We will be making projects with all brand new products


World Cardmaking Day

October 2nd

Come and Hang out and GRAB a brand new KIT or a Kit you haven't finished making and lets just get some craft time together


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment