Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Stampin' Up! Painted Christmas, Christmas To Remember and Merry Melody Christmas Card

Do you love using Embossing Folders in your Crafting?

For this card I have used both the Stampin' Up! Merry Melody and Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folders that I paired with the Painted Christmas Paper, Christmas To Remember and Seasonal Labels Dies and shared making it in a recent video.

I made the Kraft Merry Melody embossed background pop by using a Blending Brush a light hand and Early Espresso ink. I added interest to some of Seasonal Labels Leaves by embossing with the Evergreen Forest 3D. I die cut the Painted Christmas Paper and Sentiment Label also using the Seasonal Labels dies. I added the Gold Holly Leaves and Gilded Gems to finish the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop


To see how these cards came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




__________________________________________________


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 


World Cardmaking Day

October 2nd 10.30am

Come and Hang out and GRAB a brand new KIT or a Kit you haven't finished making and lets just get some craft time together


October ZOOM Card Class
17th October 1pm Cost $20
We will be making projects with all brand new products with so much fun to be had!!
Kits will be sent in the mail RSVP is required by October 8th


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment