Sunday, July 10, 2022

Stampin' Up! Splendid Thoughts SU! Colour Challenge Card

This is my example for the July SU! Colour Challenge I love this simple 3 colour pallette and it worked perfectly for a pot of plants. I used the Stampin' Up! Splendid Thoughts stamp set in a number of ways to create my card. 

I used the leaf stamp to create the background pattern with some light blending as well as on the the pot to create texture. I created the leaves in the pot by stamping and die cutting with the Splendid Stems Dies and some detailed ones in vellum for extra texture.The sentiment is stamped and hand cut. The Rhinestones are coloured Night Of Navy Stampin' Blends. I grounded the pot with the Light Smoky Slate and Color Lifter.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Products


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


July-December and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue Launch Class - July 17th 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!!

August Card Class - August 21st 1pm $25

We will be making projects with all brand new products, prizes, specials and fun to be had!! 


RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  


Enjoy Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors you choose for your card. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete