Friday, April 28, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Artistic Mix Decorative Masks & Biggest Wish Cards

I experimented in a recent video with the Stampin' Up! Artistic Mix Decorative Masks using 2 at time that I had seen Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire. 

I layered 2 of the masks together and used Blending Brushes to create the backgrounds. The sentiments are using the Biggest Wish Stamp Set. I coloured some Iridescent Pearls to match  the backgrounds to finish off the cards.

Colours used Blue card - Blueberry Bushel & Pretty Peacock 
Pink Card - Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath & Berry Burst

Which is your Favourite Blue Or Pink?

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.


 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.


April 2023 Classes - Video Tutorials



Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment