I love the Stampin' Up! Festive Plaid Pop-Out Kit that i shared in a recent Video. I love so much there is so many card and tags and I will most likely make most of thee tags into cards to get even more use out of the kit for me
Celebrate the Christmas season with the Festive Plaid Pop-Outs Kit, an all-inclusive card and tag making kit with classic plaid designs. This kit includes plenty of festive details, including precut decorative pieces and holiday greetings, gold foil accents, and navy blue twine trim. Some of the precut pieces in this kit do double duty, with pop-out shapes to embellish your tags and peek-through details left behind for your card fronts. With everything ready to assemble, you can spend more time crafting and less time prepping.
DETAILS
- Makes 10 cards: 5 each of 2 designs
- Makes 10 tags: 5 each of 2 designs
- Colours: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, gold, Secret Sea, Very Vanilla
.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment