Monday, June 30, 2014

A Dozen Thoughts with On Film Framelits with Retro Fresh Washi Tape

This card was inspired by the Retro Fresh This And That Designer Washi Tape. I just love how bright and happy the colours are.


This card started with the Essentials Wooden Elements that I had stamped at workshop to show a customer how well you can stamp on them with Perfect Pennants and So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad. I then layered Retro Fresh This And That Designer Washi Tape and added the On Film Framelits Dies cut with Silver Foil Sheets. To finish off the card  I added the sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts and a punched heart.

If you would like to make this card with your friends please contact me to book in a party TODAY


To purchase products used to make this card please use the links in the supply list below or contact me on 0421074703 to place an order

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment