Saturday, June 18, 2016

Floral Phrases with Detailed Floral Thinlits Thanks Card

I adore the laser cut style of the Detailed Floral Thinlits and I have paired it with the co ordinating stamp set Floral Phrases for simple card yet striking card.


I started the card by taking a piece of Dapper Denim card stock the size of a card front. I used the 2 Detailed Floral Thinlits dies with the Precision Plate on the Big Shot and used the Big Shot Die Brush to remove all the pieces. Next stamped the thanks sentiment from the Floral Phrases in Dapper Denim Ink onto a strip of Vellum let it dry or you can use your Heat Tool on setting 1. I attached the stamped piece of vellum around the Dapper Denim piece attaching it to the back of the piece. I then attached it a Thick Whisper White Card Base. As a finishing touch I added a few White Perfect Accents.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment