Monday, March 13, 2017

Here For You - What Will You Stamp? 107 Card - #WWYS107

I am taking up a Guest Designer spot this week at What Will You Stamp? #107 as I won the challenge two weeks ago. This week's stamp set is Here for You in The 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue. I have used the stamp set on my card as a background stamp in Marina Mist ink on Marina Mist card stock, I have a used this technique before HERE.  I also added some accents to the background using both the Mixed Borders and Watercolor Wings Stamp Sets. I punched a 2" circle in the card stock to create a window for my focal point, I added a piece of Blushing Bride card stock to the Thick Whisper White card base where I had punched the circle to create a base for the butterfly. I stamped the Watercolor Wings butterfly in So Saffron and Blushing Bride Ink using the matching Bold Butterfly Framelits in the Big Shot to cut it out. I added the Marina Mist ink Embossed sentiment on Vellum to finish the card. I was inspired by some cards Jennifer McGuire made recently when making this card and looking a the sentiment stamp set.

I would love to see you participate in this weeks Challenge

A close up of the Watercolor Wings butterfly which I covered liberally in Wink of Stella


These are the the colours the I used on the card

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT Until March 31st 2017


I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Your color combo is gorgeous! Nice work, Ellen. So glad you are guest designer this week at What Will You Stamp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and way to really feature this stamp set. Congrats on being a guest designer.

    ReplyDelete