Thursday, October 19, 2017

Night in Bethlehem Back & White with Fresh Fig Christmas Card

Today I am participating in the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop which is themed Black, White + 1. My chosen plus ONE is Fresh Fig which one of the 2017-2019 In Colours from Stampin' Up! and I paired these colours with the Night in Bethlehem stamp set from the 2017 Holiday catalogue.



I started this card my doing all the stamping I used Versamark ink which leaves the most perfect watermark to stamp the buildings repeatedly on the Fresh Fig card stock card front adding the Shepherd and his Lamb in the bottom right from the Night in Bethlehem stamp set. I also stamped from the same stamp set Mary, Joseph and the Donkey in Basic Black Archival ink on Whisper White card stock which I then die cut using the Bethlehem Edgelits dies in the Big Shot, I also die cut 2 Stitched Shapes Framelits using the squares in Whisper White and Fresh Fig card stocks. I arranged these elements into the stamped card front using Stampin' Dimensionals for the White Square Layer and stamped Mary, Joseph and Donkey. I attached the Fresh Fig stamped card front to a Thick Whisper White card base to completed the project.



Here all the other participants in this Blog Hop



Our DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE - Buy 3 of the selected Designer Series paper and Get one for FREE in October is continuing. Full details in the flyer below


I would love to show you how to make my projects at a party with you and your friends or at one of my classes. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hosts can enjoy, that you can spend on anything in the Annual Catalogue. For the next two months September 1st- October 31st all workshop orders over $450 AUD you will receive this exclusive stamp set for FREE


Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Class Specials - Come to class and place an order over $60 you get class FREE. Bring a friend who is a new customer to me and class is 1/2 price price for you both.

My classes are suitable for all skill levels of crafters


If you would like to join my Wicked Woody's team to receive a discount on your supplies, for just $169, with up to $235 dollars of value plus a business pack delivered to your door FREE. So don't Delay and SIGN UP TODAY

Ellen xx

11 comments:

  1. Great idea using the Versamark to stamp on the dark cardstock...
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great Christmas card and I love that colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen, I am loving the Fresh Fig with black and white. Lovely Christmas card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautful Ellen, this set hasn't hit my radar until your card! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really outdone the theme, Ellen. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Ellen and a great non traditional Christmas colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, I like how you have done the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card, Ellen! Love the pop of white against the fig & black. Thank you for joining in the October Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Ellen....I love how simple but elegant this card is....definitely going to be casing this idea I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card Ellen and might just have to CASE this. It is very striking in the Fresh Fig.

    ReplyDelete