Sunday, May 19, 2019

Hugs From Shelli Paper Pumpkin Has ARRIVED!! unboxing and making

I was so excited for my Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit to come in the mail. It is so beautiful, more so than I expected. I had a girlfriend here and we opened it in a LIVE video and made up the 3 of the cards. Here is look at the 4 cards and be sure to check out our Fun video below. This kit is a ONE off in Australia and is available for $37 while stocks last.



To see how these cards came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________


_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Launch Party 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue June 16th 1pm $20
Come Along and Celebrate 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment