Friday, May 24, 2019

Picture Perfect Birthday with Animal Expedition Masculine Card

I really love the cute Stampin' Up! Animal Expedition Paper but I have trouble using the cute animal prints so today I turned it over and used the "B" sides which are fun tribal patterns to make some masculine cards. I paired them the Picture Perfect Birthday sentiment which I'm devastated its retiring, punched out with the Tailored Tag Punch which matches the patterns! I added a 2" Circle Punch to finish off the sentiment perfectly.

Colours Used: Basic Grey, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce and Lemon Lime Twist.


To see how this card came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube


SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________


_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and Celebrate 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment