Sunday, May 26, 2019

Thoughtful Banners with Delightfully Detailed Note cards and Laser Cut Paper Card

I adore the Stampin' Up! Delightfully Detailed Note cards and Envelopes  and Laser Cut Paper and I may have been holding them because they are so beautiful. Well I look the plunge and hand cut the 12x12"piece (yes it was hard) into pieces perfectly sized for the matching note cards. Til finish off the cards I added a simple sentiment from the   Thoughtful Banners stamp set and punched it out with the Classic Label punch. you could easily add some cute pearls or rhinestones to jazz up the card as well.

Colours used: Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron 



To see how this card came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube




SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________


_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 
Come Along and Celebrate 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment