Saturday, May 11, 2019

Stampin' Up! Petal Palette, Gallery Grunge and Happy Birthday Gorgeous Card

I have another creation made from items in my Use It Up Box. The three items I used are the Stampin' Up! Petal Palette stamp set Stampin' Blends coloured flower on a Stitched Shapes Vellum Circle, Gallery Grunge and Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set pieces. I added in some additional stamping from the Gorgeous Grunge and sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set and a touch of sparkle with the Gold Faceted Gems.
Colours used Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Grey Granite


To see how this card came together you can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video or below on You Tube



SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________





_________________________________________________


_________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Its time to say goodbye to many of our catalogue products so lets have one last play before they are gone forever
Come Along and Celebrate 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue with projects to make prizes, friends and fun!! 

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment