Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Countryside Corners with So Very Merry Card

I continued playing with the Stampin' Up! Countryside Corners Bundle in a recent Video. I paired them with the BRAND NEW So Very Merry Stamp Set and One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper from the ONLINE EXCLUSIVES

I paired these with 1 3/4 & 2" Circle Punches, Vellum and Loose Frosted Dots. I coloured the bird image that is stamped onto the Designer Series Paper using Stampin' Blends. The stamped the Countryside Corners Stamp twice to create the stamped layers cutting them with the matching dies. I finished the card with some Loose Frosted Dots

Colours Used: Miss Moonlight, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock and Bubble Bath.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW






Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

Textured Floral Classes - Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment