Friday, July 7, 2023

Stampin' Up! Countryside with Masterfully Made Shaped Card

I had a first play with the Countryside Corner Stamps and Dies in a recent video making a shaped card

We (me and my live viewers) started by choosing the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper to go with the Bubble Bath Card that is cut with the Countryside Corner Dies. I stamped  the Countryside Corners Stamp omiting the central frame to fit the Cheerful Daisies sentiment that is also cut using the matching dies. I added Vellum Timeless Arrangements flower and leaf pieces behind the sentiment with some Linen Thread. I finished the card with a few Pastel Sequins.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW






Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

Textured Floral Classes - Video Tutorials
We will be making projects with all brand new products & fun to be had!! 

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment