Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies with Fresh As A Daisy Use it Up Card 2

In a recent video I challenged myself to use the left overs I have from my Cheerful Daisies Class. I made 2 cards and this is one of them.

I started with this completed Scalloped Contours Dies Panel and Cheerful Daisies Flower. I added some Fresh as A daisy designer Series paper which I embossed using the Raindrops Embossing Folder. I embellished with some Herringbone Ribbon and 2-23-2025 In Color Dots

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW




Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

My October Class is featuring the Merry & Bright Collection. In Person Class will be on 22nd October OR You can get the Project Sheet and Tutorial later in the month.



RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment