Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit Unboxing & First Play

The Rustic Christmas Countdown Kit is one you need this Christmas! I have received mine and made a Video Unboxing & First Play. It is so easy to put together and I hope to finish the rest later this week

This craft kit includes everything you need to make 25 individual paper envelopes to help you count down the days until Christmas. With beautiful paper greenery, bows, seasonal flowers, gems, and more, you have all the supplies you need to create some unique envelope designs. Then, simply fill them up with a small treat or a sweet note! Whether you keep the kit for yourself or gift it to a friend, this advent calendar will add a charming touch to your home during the Christmas season.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube




SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

My October Class is featuring the Merry & Bright Collection. In Person Class will be on 22nd October OR You can get the Project Sheet and Tutorial later in the month.



RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment