Monday, October 2, 2023

Stampin’ Up! Delightful Floral with Pansy Patch Card

I adore the colours in the NEW Stampin' Up! Delightful Floral Designer Series it is designed to match the Translucent Floral Stamp Set which I don't own but I was able to use the flowers from the Paper as the feature of the card.

In a recent video I used a sketch from stampinitupwithjaimie on Instagram. It was the perfect way to showcase lots of the paper and one I will try again. I hand cut 2 of the flowers to be the focal point adding Wink Of Stella and a sentiment from the Pansy Patch and Iridescent Rhinestones finishes the card.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product

To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW



Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.
 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above.

My October Class is featuring the Merry & Bright Collection. In Person Class will be on 22nd October OR You can get the Project Sheet and Tutorial later in the month.
Contact me to reserve your place



RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment