Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Stampin' Up! Just Kiddin' with Alphabest & Sunny Days Birthday Card

I cannot believe my baby cousin is nearly 1. I swear I only just made her baby card yesterday but that was last year using Sale-A-Bration products. This Year I have used the Stampin' Up! Just Kiddin' & Alphabest Stamp Sets, Mini Alphabet and Stylish Shapes Dies, Sale-A-Bration Sunny Days Designer Series Paper with Rainbow Dots.

I did something special with this cute girl image I stamped it onto one of the patterns from the Sunny Days Paper and hand cut the dress out and added shading with Stampin' Blends to the dress image to make it blend in. I added cardstock to the adhesive foam to create the sentiment using the Mini Alphabet Dies. The die cut 1 and rainbow dots finished the card.

Colours: Pool Party, Lemon Lolly, Shaded Spruce, Bubble Bath, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Basic White

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product 

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.



RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment