Friday, January 12, 2024

Stampin’ Up! Painted Lavender with Perennial Lavender Card

I cannot believe it took me till now to use the stunning Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender Collection. I cased a modified Z Fold Card that I got for my Birthday in recent video.

I started with the card base and added the Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender Designer Paper. The Perennial Postage dies were perfect to create the focal point and layering piece for the inside. I stamped the single Lavender and the grove of Lavender from the Painted Lavender Stamp set and cut using the matching dies. The Perennial Postage sentiment is cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies and I finished with a few Purple Fine Shimmer Gems.

Colours Used: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia and Shaded Spruce

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies and visit my Shop to Purchase the Product


To See how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW


Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

My January Class will be CELEBRATE SALE-A-BRATION - Attend in Person or Kits at Home for $30 OR Video Tutorials & Project Sheet Can be Purchase them for $10 Available Globally

RSVP to me ellen@dewoodbridge.com or 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot.  

Enjoy Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment