Monday, March 14, 2016

Timeless Textures, Celebrate Today Stamps and Perfect Pairings Sale-a-Bration Card

I few months ago I was asked to make a custom card for a colleges mothers 60th. It was made during a blackout by a camping lantern light..... but it did make the night go quickly. Knowing her style I knew Timeless Textures and monochromatic card was the way to go I did case (copy everything and share) the card from Angela Lorenz.


To make this card front I took a piece Whisper White Card stock slightly smaller than a card base and my Basic Grey and Basic Black Archival inks along with Smokey Slate and built up layers using the various stamps from Timeless Textures in the three colours. To create the sentiment piece I punched 2 circles using the our circle punches in Vellum and Black card stock. I stamped Happy Birthday from the Celebrate Today in Black Archival Ink on Basic Grey card stock and adhered them using Stampin' Dimensionals. Next I decorated the inside of the card to match the front using the Smokey Slate ink and a number from the Timeless Textures stamps. To create the sentiment I stamped the 60th from the Project Life Day to Day stamp set and Horray to you for the Sale-a-Bration set Perfect Pairings in Basic Black Archival Ink.

To order any of the products I have used simply go to my SHOP NOW button to order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items by spending $90 before shipping and handling. 

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 





No comments:

Post a Comment