Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Patterns Mask with Happy Happening and Botanicals Blooms Stampsand Botanical Builder Framelits - GDP #028 with VIDEO

After mounting all my new stamps and putting away my framelits yesterday, it was time to play along today with the Global Design Project #028 - Case the Designer. I have been waiting for the perfect moment to play with my Happy Patterns Decorative Masks and today was the day.


I started my taking the Diamond pattern mask in the Happy Patterns Decorative Maskand inspiration from the Red/Pink in the designers card. I chose Watermelon Wonder, Mint Marcon and Tip Top Taupe Inks as my colours and sponged them randomly over a piece of Whisper White card stock. Next took a Tip Top Taupe card base and stopped it using the little flower from the Botanical Blooms stamp set in Versamark ink over the background. I took a scrap from the It's my Birthday Paper Stack in black and white and cut 2 thin strips and also a scrap of vellum to cover the masked and sponged piece and atcched them to the card. Taking the Botanical Builder Framelits I cut the Flower and flower centre in Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe card stock and attached it to the vellum. Using the sentiment from the Happy Happening stamp set I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Archival ink. To finish the card I added a bow using the Mint Marcon Dotted Lace Trim and a Pearl in the centre of the flower.

You can watch how I made this card on Periscope till 5pm Sunday 27th March or on Katch.

To order any of the products I have used simply go to my SHOP NOW button to order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration (before March 31st) items by spending $90 before shipping and handling. 

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Ellen! Your stencil creates a wonderful pattern here, and I love your color choices. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer Challenge at the Global Design Project - I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Ellen! I love these masks and the vellum overlay looks wonderful with it. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job CASEing the inspiration card. I love, love the background you've created. Placing the vellum over it gives it such dimension, like they are floating. Brilliant. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete