Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tin Of Cards Kit and Stamp Set Cards with Video

Have finally run the Tin of Cards Kit as a class. 

This Kit features on the cover of our current Annual Catalogue and makes 16 cards of 4 designs, and comes with card bases, accessories, envelopes the tin and dividers.


The Tin Of Cards Kit also co-ordinates with Tin of Cards stamp set that is very versatile stamp set by it's self. One of my friends thinks it is great a set for planners.


You can watch a video and chat on how I made these cards on Periscope till 5pm Wednesday 30th March or on Katch.

To order any of the products I have used simply go to my SHOP NOW button to order these products and earn the Sale-a-Bration (before March 31st) items by spending $90 before shipping and handling. 

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment