Saturday, March 5, 2016

Work Of Art with 2014-2016 In Colours Card with Video

In the last week I have found a kits of cards ready to made the is nearly 2 years old. It was showcasing the then new and now about to retire 2014-2016 In Colours there were some now retired products on the card so I took the opportunity to do some re-invention of the original.


To make the card I took the large paint swoosh from the Work of Art Stamp set and stamped it 5 times on top of each other using Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon Inks on Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the sentiments also from Work of Art in Soft Suede Ink again on a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock and punched with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and edged the circle in Lost lagoon Ink. Next I punched 3 Elegant Butterflies in Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist card stock and 3 Vellum card stock Bitty Butterflies. To attach the butterflies together I used glue dots and covered them from being seen with the small Iced Rhinestones. I adhered the stamped piece to a Lost Lagoon Card base using Fast Fuse and the butterflies with more glue dots. For a finishing touch I took for Silver Thread that I wrapped around my hand and attached it to the back of the sentiment circle with Fast Fuse and the attitude the sentiment to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

You can watch how I made this card on Periscope till 5pm 6th March or Katch anytime.

To order any of the products I have used simply go to my SHOP NOW button to order these products from the Occasions Catalogue and earn Sale-a-Bration items by spending $90 before shipping and handling. 

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during our Sale a Bration promotion.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen 

No comments:

Post a Comment