Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Festival of Trees, Layered Letters, Holly Jolly Greetings Christmas Card

My first Christmas Card of the Season and this one makes me Happy. I just love how happy the colours are for a non-traditional christmas card.


I have used some Retiring and already sold our products.  I started by stamping the trees from Festival of Trees (sold out) in Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry Ink onto the matching card stock. You could substitute the tree stamp for any patterned stamp. I punched out the trees with the Tree Punch which on on the Retirement List. To create the greeting I used the Layered Letters set and stamped the solid rectangle in all the same and stamped the MERRY letters in Basic Black Archival ink on Whisper White card stock.  I took the Christmas stop from the Holly Jolly Greeting stamp set  and also stamped it with Basic Black Archival ink and Whisper White card stock and hand cut all the pieces out and attached them to the bottom of a Thick Whisper White card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I tucked the Christmas Trees in behind the Merry in a mixture of flat and dimensional. As a Finishing touch I punched a small star from the now sold out Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack in Rich Razzleberry and added clear Wink of Stellar.

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Some of the Products I have used on this card are retiring so are ONLY available while stocks last.

I can also show you how to make this card at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment