Sunday, May 29, 2016

Love & Affection and a Touch of Copper with Global Design Project #037 Card with Video

I saw a beautiful card a few days ago by Dawn Woleslagle and was inspired. I used the colours from the Global Design Project #037 Colour Challenge



I started the card with a Whisper White card stock piece slightly smaller than a standard card. I mounted majority of the image stamps from the Love & Affection set onto our Clear Blocks and grabbed the 3 ink colour Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macron and Island Indigo. I stamped the flowers in the corner first and extended and filled in with the other stamps from there. I cleaned each stamp after using it so it was ready for the next colour. Once I was happy with the composition I took the sentiment to make sure it fitted and I didn't need any extra stamping. To ready the area for embossing I ran the Embossing Buddy over the card from to ensure no stray pieces of powder where I don't want them, I stamped the sentiment also from the Love & Affection set in Versamark ink and covered the image in Copper Embossing powder and used our Heat Tool to melt the powder. I added a few more imaged around the sentiment to finish off the card from and mounted it with Stampin' Dimensionals to a Island Indigo Card Base.

You can how my design process works, hints and some chat with friends by watching the video for how I made this card on Periscope

To order any of the products I have used on this project and more simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Some of the Products I have used on this card will be available after June 1st 2016.

I can also show you how to make this project at a class with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostess can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

3 comments:

  1. Ellen, this set didn't really grab me when I first saw it in the catalogue, but I adore what you have done with it. The copper sentiment finishes it beautifully. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen, hope you are doing well. You have created a wonderful card here. I love that embossing powder, I am excited for all the copper products coming! maining the metallic thread. Thank you for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ellen! You've created your very own Corner Garden with this new set. Such a brilliant use of these colors! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's color challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete