Monday, May 2, 2016

The NEW Annual Catalogue is Coming SOON and Time to say Goodbye

I am very excited to share with you the NEW Annual catalogue but this is all I can show you till it is officially released on June 1st 2016. I promise to share some projects with you that show some new products between now and then!!

To reserve your very own copy of the NEW Catalogue please use the Contact Me link at the top of the page.


But in the mean time we still have plenty to products to buy from our Annual Catalogue, Occasions Catalogue and Retirement List.

 Retirement List

To order any of the products on the Retiring List or any other products simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order.

Thanks for stopping by

Ellen


No comments:

Post a Comment