Sunday, February 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! Seriously The Best with Stone 3D Embossing Congratulations Card

I made this card recently to congratulate one of my Wicked Woody's team members on a BIG promotion. I have used the Stampin' Up! Seriously The Best Stamp Set and the Stone Embossing folder that is from the Power of Hope Bundle that is available FREE with a $180 during Sale-A-Bration till March 31st. To create the background I used the Stone Embossing Folder,heat embossed the debossed side to highlight the texture. I swiped the raised portions with VersaMark ink covered with Silver embossing powder then melted with the Heat Tool. I also heat embossed the sentiment from the Seriously the Best stamp set onto Woven Threads paper to match the background hand cutting it out. I stamped the matching sentiment and cut it out using a small banner from the Golf Club Dies and attached with to a Vellum Stitched Rectangle Die piece to let them stand out from the background. For a final touch I bundled up some Silver Metallic Thread and attached it behind the Vellum before adhering it to the card. 

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________



__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Card Class March 15th 1pm $20


Card Class April 19th 1pm $20


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment