Saturday, February 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! Music From The Heart and Perennial Essence Paper Card

 The Stampin' Up! Music From The Heart stamp set is really growing on me and I made this  love themed card in a recent VIDEO. To make this card I kept it really simple pairing the set with Perennial Essence paper, Timeless Label Punch and Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems and StazOn Ink. To see how this came together bee sure to check out my video.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies


To see how this card came together can watch the replay of the Facebook LIVE Video on You Tube

SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________


__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

February Class February 16th 1pm $20


Let's Play with products from Both the Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalogues with friends, laughter and fun.

Card Class March March 15th 1pm $20

RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment