Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Stampin' Up! Making Christmas Bright and Peaceful Boughs Christmas Card

For the March Christmas Stampathon 2020 we have a Stamping Only challenge. For my example I have shown the process of making this card in a VIDEO. I have paired the Peaceful Boughs and Making Christmas Bright to recreate a lit bough or tree just like my own which is always colourful. I hope you come over and join in this months challenge.

Click on the Photo below for a List of Supplies

 Come over to the Christmas Stampathon 2020 and get ahead on your Christmas crafting. I know I need the kick long in this department every year as I have never done enough preparation. You will have till the 24th of the next month to make your projects.

The Christmas Stampathon 2020 is a venture with one of my Demo buddies Esther HowardFor us to be a bit more prepared and ready for the busy Christmas season and we would love you to join us.  You will have 2 inspirational project videos on the 25th of each month. We will be sending out one of our card to a randomly picked participant each month.

To see how this card came together watch my VIDEO on You Tube
SHOP NOW - go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order RIGHT NOW!

For all orders over $60 receive this amazing Tutorial Bundle FREE
__________________________________________________



__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

__________________________________________________

Be sure to check out my CLASSES below or consider Hosting a Party and share your love of Stampin' Up! and the NEW Catalogue with your friends.

 My Classes are mostly monthly on a Sunday exact times and dates are in the Classes Tab above. 

Card Class March 15th 1pm $20


Card Class April 19th 1pm $20


RSVP to me on 0421074703 to RESERVE your spot. 
All Materials and Light Refreshments Supplied

Enjoy Ellen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment